[mythtv-users] Belgian TV listings in xmltv

Bert Van Kets mythtv-users at vankets.com
Wed Jun 6 07:37:38 UTC 2007

Yesterday xmltv quit working for me.
I didn't get any errors, but I got no data from the teveblad.be site. I
guess they changed their page format and xmltv can not cope with it.

I tried jxmltv with the skynet listings and got data alright, but VTM is
missing parts during the afternoon and Nederland 3 is have 2 huge
blocks. No details at all.

What application and site are Belgian MythTV users here using?
Doing trial and error takes quite a lot of time, so I figured I'd
quickly ask.

Thanks

Bert