[mythtv-users] recording to dvd

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Tue Jun 5 16:01:48 UTC 2007

norman wrote:
>>         < snip >
>
>>         Thank you very much for the explanation it should be most
>>         helpful. I
>>         wonder why I have not seen mention of this editing facility in
>>         bits and
>>         pieces I have read via Google? Could you please advise on
>>         where I can
>>         find out more on this topic please?
>>
>> Do you mean this documentation:
>> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Creating_a_cutlist
>>
> That's the one, thank you very much.

You might find this useful, too.  This location on hard disk may be
ATrpms or Fedora-specific, but the whole document is on line.

Default Keyboard commands:

file:///usr/share/doc/mythtv-0.21/mythtv-HOWTO-11.html#ss11.1

http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-singlehtml.html

The keyboard settings can be examined and changed at:

Frontend > Utilities/Setup > Edit Keys

HTH

John P