[mythtv-users] LVM Question....

Jake Vickers jake at v2gnu.com
Tue Jun 5 00:11:40 UTC 2007

Not exactly Myth, but....
On my myth machine I added another drive to the LVM, but the uuid
changed (don't ask....). Now I'm stuck not being able to boot.
I booted into Linux using the rescueCD, but I am not sure how to remove
a drive from the LVM by it's UUID (it says the dev label is "unknown
device"). The only way I can think of to remove it from the LVM is by
uuid so I can at least get into the system to backup my files and DB.
Any help is appreciated.... The system is a FedoraMyth 4 machine, not
that that will help a lot....
Thanks!