[mythtv-users] "NV17 Video Overlay" Gone!

Nick Bartos spam1002 at 2thebatcave.com
Sun Jun 3 20:12:55 UTC 2007

After searching through the nvnews forums I found that the composite
extension was incompatible with video overlay.  I never enabled it
explicitly, but apparently this is done by default in newer X versions (or
at least newer distros).  So after adding the following to my xorg.conf I
now have video overlay again!

Section "Extensions"
        Option      "Composite" "Disable"
EndSection