[mythtv-users] [Slightly OT] Royalty-free UK TV listings e-petition

Terry Burton tez at terryburton.co.uk
Sat Jun 2 01:14:43 UTC 2007

Hi,

Thank you to everybody that has already signed up to the "Free TV
Listings" petition which is due to close on 29th June (this month). If
you are a UK resident that supports the idea then you can sign up now
at http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Free-TV-listings/

Since there is less than a month to go and we require a further 60
signatures to hit the 200 required for a consideration from Number 10,
I would like to give it a run on Digg to as to reach a wide audience:

http://digg.com/hardware/Sign_my_petition_Free_UK_TV_Listings

If you are into such things then please Digg It!

This will be my last posting regarding this topic unless we hit 200
signatures and receive an official response from the Prime Minster's
office, in which case I will post it here.

Thanks for the continued patience of those for whom this is not
directly relevant.

Thanks again,

Tez