[mythtv-users] Anyone managed to burn standard DVDs

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 22:58:59 UTC 2007

On 7/30/07, Ben Edwards <funkytwig at gmail.com> wrote:
> From what I can gather mytharchive does not work properly, it can not
> create reliable DVDs without lip sync problems.  Is there any other
> way of creating DVDs that can be played on normal DVD players?

The lip sync in MythArchive works fine for me (I have probably used it
a thousand times) as long as I do not use mythtranscode to cut
commercials or as long as I do not try reencode. To cut commercials I
use my own script uses projectX to do the cutting in batch and put
those cut files back into myth.

John