[mythtv-users] ATrpms dependencies?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 20:57:40 UTC 2007

On 28/07/07, Rich West <Rich.West at wesmo.com> wrote:
> I've kept up to date with the 0.20.1 releases from ATrpms in order to
> address issues I have come across here and there that are fixed.

<snipped huge list of proposed packages to install>

> There is no way I want all of that stuff.. I mean, why in the heck do I
> need a web server (or like 90% of the other crap) on a fontend machine?!?
>
> Did something change, or is this an error on the ATrpms.net side that I
> should report over there (not that I am on any of those mailing lists)?

This is really a packaging question for Axel on the atrpms-users list.
It has nothing to do with MythTV itself per se. You should follow the
atrpms-users list as a matter of course if you are using the
atrpms.net repository.

--
Nick

MythTV Official wiki: