[mythtv-users] Help - ASUS Pundit System and TV-Out

mythmail at gmail.com mythmail at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 23:21:29 UTC 2007

I set up my girlfriend's MythTV using that system.  I got the onboard
video to give TV out at one point after a huge headache.  Then, It
broke after an update and I never got it working properly again, even
with the same driver and xorg.conf.  Eventually, I just broke down and
bought a $30 PCI NVIDIA 5200 low profile fanless card and it works
fine with the proprietary driver.  I believe that the 9100IGP card
needs the ATI legacy drivers, but I had trouble getting them to work.