[mythtv-users] [slightly OT] HDTV cpu

David George david at thegeorges.us
Tue Jul 17 04:52:58 UTC 2007

On 07/17/2007 12:12 AM, Matthew Asplund wrote:

> Has anybody used on the the Geforce 7050PV boards?  I was looking at
> the 6150 boards because I want integrated VGA, microATX, NVidia, and
> DVI/HDMI output.  Can anybody confirm if the HDMI works with the
> NVidia driver?  I also have heard that there are problems with the OSD
> with newer Nvidia cards.  Does the 7050PV work correctly under
> Mythtv?  If so, this motherboard with the new AMD BE-2350 seems to be
> a killer combination.

Yes, the Geforce 7050PV boards work great.  I have the Biostar TF7050-M2
using HDMI to my 37" 1080p LCD.  You will need to use the latest nVidia
drivers 100.14.11 (I think).  I don't have audio working over the HDMI
connector, but I haven't really spent any time on that yet.  I am using
mythtv .20 fixes from atrpms on Fedora Core 6, not that it matters.  The
7050PV board I have only has VGA and HDMI, while the 6150 boards I have
include a VGA and DVI-D connector.

I don't have any problems with OSD.  I am using blootubelite-wide and
blootube-osd.

--
David