[mythtv-users] CielPlus Sky Digibox (UK) Addon decoder card.

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Jul 14 18:38:52 UTC 2007

Cielplus wrote:

> Some time ago a few of you were discussing the prospect of getting
> Cielplus working with MythTV and if you could lay your hands on a card
> and SKY box.
>

> Well we are prepared to help out!
>

> We have a working unit and card here and some sample C++ code we use
> for the product to work with TSReader which in the right hands we are
> confident will open SKY to MythTV.
>

> We await your reply,
>

> Cielplus

I'm surprised this hasn't provoked a bigger response!.

Having this work in Myth would be really cool but without a working
kernel driver I think its going to be a difficult task.

I _would_ like to see the sample code if that's possible to see exactly
what the card is capable of and how it's been implemented. If I can
figure out how the usb driver should be implemented them maybe I will
take a look at it but no promises, I'm no kernel hacker :-)

Paul H.