[mythtv-users] Datadirect down

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Tue Jul 10 16:39:02 UTC 2007

Tom Greer <trgreer at gmail.com> says:
> I'm with you in being thankful to zap2it and its parent companies for
> a free service that served my needs very well.

Ditto. I said in April that we needed DataDirect more than TMS needed
us. Subsequent events have proven me right, but boy, I wish I were
wrong.

While I remain hopeful that some solution--community-based, or from
the developers' continuing behind-the-scenes negotiations, or what
have you--will emerge before 1 September, I'd have preferred that the
whole issue not appear in the first place.

Thank you, TMS, whatever the case, for three years' worth of free
data.