[mythtv-users] Hauppauge IR compatible with IR repeater system

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Mon Jul 9 21:13:18 UTC 2007

That's actually the repeater brand I have: Xantech (and it all works great).
Do I understand you correctly that if I connect the (signal) of the output
on the Xantech, to the tip of the Hauppauge (signal) input, and the outer
ring of the Xantech (ground) to the outer ring of the Hauppauge (ground) I
should be ok?  (I can sever the power wire if necessary)

Thanks,
MD