[mythtv-users] Datadirect down

Erik Karlin e_karlin at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 15:46:34 UTC 2007

On Mon, Jul 09, 2007 at 10:27:03AM -0500, David Schmidt wrote:
> On 7/9/07, Henry A Harper III <hah at alumni.rice.edu> wrote:
> >

> > My OTA (ATSC-only) lineup has also been conveniently and automatically
> > deleted for me, according to the DD website. I can't redo/add another one at
> > the moment. 10 days of data remaining...guess I'll go EIT if it's not fixed
> > by then. Re-recording things due to no programids will be mildly bad, but
> > better than setting manual recording times and channels.
>

> Sorry to "metoo" here, but I think i'm seeing the same thing:
>
> - Guide data in Myth ends about 9AM this morning <eek/>
>
> - Status screen says mythfilldatabase ran but inserted nothing.
>
> - First time at the labs page said my lineup was deleted.
>
> - When I try to add another, trying to add a new one takes my zipcode,
> but OTA is grayed out on the following list (cable and satellite are
> not).
>
> Hope this gets solved soon!!!!

Well, I just checked my BE status page:

    Last mythfilldatabase run started on 2007-07-09 03:44 and ended on
2007-07-09 04:32. Successful.
    Suggested next mythfilldatabase run: 2007-07-10 09:59.
    There's guide data until 2007-07-21 06:00 (12 days).
DataDirect Status: Your subscription expires on 08/12/07 03:19:08

So, my lineup (NYC) is working it seems