[mythtv-users] Datadirect down

David Schmidt david.schmidt.in.dallas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 15:27:03 UTC 2007

On 7/9/07, Henry A Harper III <hah at alumni.rice.edu> wrote:

> My OTA (ATSC-only) lineup has also been conveniently and automatically
> deleted for me, according to the DD website. I can't redo/add another one at
> the moment. 10 days of data remaining...guess I'll go EIT if it's not fixed
> by then. Re-recording things due to no programids will be mildly bad, but
> better than setting manual recording times and channels.

Sorry to "metoo" here, but I think i'm seeing the same thing:

- Guide data in Myth ends about 9AM this morning <eek/>

- Status screen says mythfilldatabase ran but inserted nothing.

- First time at the labs page said my lineup was deleted.

- When I try to add another, trying to add a new one takes my zipcode,
but OTA is grayed out on the following list (cable and satellite are
not).

Hope this gets solved soon!!!!