[mythtv-users] Datadirect down

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 13:01:17 UTC 2007

Well,

  My Zap2It service has been dropped completely. :(

  I noticed that I only have 10 days of programming info left, so I logged
into zap2it and found a bold red message there stating that my lineups were
automatically deleted!  Not believing it, I logged out killed the browser
and logged back in to find it in a new message telling me that my account
has no lineups and directing me to create one (as if I just created the
account).  So I tried to recreate my local lineup and when it gave me the TV
source selection web page, "local broadcast" was grayed out.

Bummer for me, I guess my account was closed a couple days ago.  I figure my
only option now is to go the DVB EIT scraping method, eh?  Too bad that info
is incomplete.  Any other suggestions?

-Greg