[mythtv-users] Datadirect down

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Sun Jul 8 19:33:49 UTC 2007

Jim - MythTV wrote:
> well lets hope it gets fixed.  I just fixed my backend server (where all my
> recordings go) and now I  find that myth has no data :)  oh well I stayed up
> til 3am fixing the file server for nothing heh

TMS may (or may not) have more problems than we realize.

I have a program called EyeTV on a Mac, which gets program info from
TitanTV which, according to the online docs when I installed it,
ultimately gets its info from TMS.

I just checked and I only have guide data for about a week, and I'm
pretty sure I normally have it for 2 weeks.

I'll look into it and report if I learn anything, but this may be more
than just a DD/MythTV problem.

BEWW