[mythtv-users] replacement IR sensor

Alien Anchor anchoralien at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 11:30:32 UTC 2007

I recently broke the IR sensor that's plugged into my Hauppauge capture card, so I no longer have use of my remote control. I didn't have much luck finding a replacement for that IR sensor on the web. What's my best option here? Are there replacement IR sensors (for PVR-150) somewhere that I'm just not finding? If not, what other remote control (IR) solution is best? (And cheap?)

Thanks in advance!