[mythtv-users] Listings problems early?

Anthony Veale veale at fafnir.dyndns.org
Sun Jul 1 02:59:24 UTC 2007

> I had the same issue after mythfilldatabase made its usual run early
> this morning. However, I just ran it again and both tomorrow (Sunday
> 14 June) and the furthest-out day of listings (Saturday 14 July) are
> both intact now, so whatever it was appears transient and quite
> likely unrelated directly to the impending shutdown.

I didn't get any reply in their forums, but I went ahead and refreshed
and my data are complete again.  I posted a generic thank you there.

> That said, it's also quite likely related indirectly in the sense that
> data maintenance and integrity are surely not going to be a high
> priority in the days and weeks leading up to 1 September.

Well, a few hours on a Saturday prior to a U.S. holiday is pretty
decent response time.  I'm still hopeful that the service will remain
good until it ends.

Anthony Veale'		veale at fafnir.dyndns.org
http://fafnir.dyndns.org
http://fafnir.dyndns.org/~veale
"Spelling Amerika with a 'K,' are we?"  - The Tick