[mythtv-users] Listings problems early?

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Sun Jul 1 02:28:11 UTC 2007

Anthony Veale <veale at fafnir.dyndns.org> says:
> I'm getting an early taste of the post-zap2it labs world.  After my
> successful mythfilldatabase run today, most of my data for tomorrow
> is gone and none of listings that it did load have categories for
> the programs.  The same is true for the last day of data which was
> loaded today.

I had the same issue after mythfilldatabase made its usual run early
this morning. However, I just ran it again and both tomorrow (Sunday
14 June)
and the furthest-out day of listings (Saturday 14 July) are both
intact now, so whatever it was appears transient and quite likely
unrelated directly to the impending shutdown.

That said, it's also quite likely related indirectly in the sense that
data maintenance and integrity are surely not going to be a high
priority in the days and weeks leading up to 1 September.