[mythtv-users] How to correctly use 'mythfilldatabase'?

Eduard Huguet eduardhc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 13:29:31 UTC 2007

Hi,
    Thank you all for your suggestions. It seems that I'll really need to do
that XML hacking you suggest. I'll try later at home and post the results.

@Matthias:
   Glad to know there's someone more in my area using MythTV (and with the
same DVB card too!). About the different grabbers, all I can say it's that
LaGuiaTV seems to have more channels available, including some of the TDT
ones. For what I've seen, the El Pais guide only have the analogic channels.
Also it seems to have better program descriptions (it takes a way longer
time to download...).

AFAIK, there's no grabber here that returns the listings for all existing
TDT channels rigtht now. There0s a web, http://www.programacion-tdt.com,
that gives all the data in XML format, but I don't know how to use it in
MythTV.

On a side note: ¿are you capable of using the Nova-T 500 remote? It's not
clear to me if this control is supported or not by LIRC.

Cheers
  Eduard Huguet
  Barcelona (Spain)