[mythtv-users] opengl fades within Themes

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Tue Jan 30 18:01:55 UTC 2007

Jarod Wilson wrote:
> Until a few days ago, I'd been using syth-lacquer-wide for quite some
> time, though it has some minor issues (preview window only works right
> for 16:9 stuff, opengl fades aren't particularly attractive). I just
> switched over to blootube-wide though, which handles both 16:9 and 4:3
> previews fine and looks much better w/the opengl fades.

This brings up a question I had when I enabled opengl.  With opengl
fades, I noticed that it was impossible to navigate the menus when
connected via VNC.  While the menus would update on the connected
display, they would not update on the VNC display.  Is that
functionality sacrificed when you enable opengl fading, or is it
possible I have some configuration out of wack?

-Rich