[mythtv-users] Myth Documentation, was: Please shut up!

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Mon Jan 29 16:34:27 UTC 2007

On Jan 29, 2007, at 8:57 AM, Cole Brodine wrote:

> Having old documentation around isn't necessarily a bad thing, as long
> as people know what version is pertains to.

Precisely. I'm still running 0.19 and I'm sure a lot of others are as
well. Having some way to know before I start reading if the entry
even pertains to me would seem useful.

I'm not claiming to have the answers here, just the questions.

And of course before I start to suggest changes I should get more
familiar with what we already have, and I freely admit I've been lax
in that area, so I'm going to read up on WiKi documentation.