[mythtv-users] Myth Documentation, was: Please shut up!

Cole Brodine cbrodine at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 15:57:51 UTC 2007

I'd just like to add that documentation for old versions isn't
completely useless.  A lot of people use Knoppmyth, which is usually
lags behind the current version quite at bit.  Also, my brother-in-law
uses Myth, but is always reluctant to upgrade a system that is working
like he wants.  He ends up using an outdated version much longer then
most people probably do.

Having old documentation around isn't necessarily a bad thing, as long
as people know what version is pertains to.

Visit My Website at http://www.brodine.com/
ICQ: 5857320
Skype: cbrodine