[mythtv-users] Ask for help about MythTV and PVR card

Mark Abreu mark at gags-r-us.org
Mon Jan 29 11:37:53 UTC 2007

My PVR-150 ran with Myth "out of the box" so to speak.  No need to download a driver - like with MCE for example.

The plan with MythDora seems to be "install it and leave it alone" - like an appliance.  The creator doesn't recommend that you change or update it once it's running.  I think people who choose to install Fedora, then Myth, are looking for something they can tinker with.