[mythtv-users] Computer case recoomendations

Gary Dawes gary.dawes at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 14:14:05 UTC 2007

what about the CoolerMaster cm-260. Low profile, only 43cm wide (same as my
av componants fusion was too wide at 44.5cm).

Uses standard PSUs, standard optical drives. takes a full size atx board
using either an agp/pci riser or a pci-express riser, and has space in the
front for a vfd and an ir module, and the vfd/ir kit is also available as an
option.

oh, yea, and it's available in either black or silver to match your kit.
looks nice too.

I've been looking in the UK and this is about the best I've come up with,
although availability of the agp riser is a bit limited over here at the
minute. About to buy one myself in the next few days when I get chance to
pop to my local computer shop who stocks them.

regards

Gary