[mythtv-users] Ghost image on my PVR-350

btsglw btsglw at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 11:20:51 UTC 2007

On 26/01/07, denis-carl robidoux <deniscarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> v4l2-ctl is installed with my new version of MythDora but it does not
> support any command that look close to dnr_mode, dnr_spatial or (the most
> important if I understand what I read yesterday) dnr_temporal
>
> So, I'm still stuck with ghosts... let me show you:
--snip

As I mentioned yesterday I posted from work and didn't have access to
my mythbox so the parameters I gave you weren't correct for the
v4l2-ctl. It should be

v4l2-ctl --set-ctrl temporal_filter=0

I got these by googling for ivtv and ghosting.  This page is good to
keep bookmarked for future reference:

http://ivtvdriver.org/index.php/Troubleshooting

HTH

Ver