[mythtv-users] Ghost image on my PVR-350

denis-carl robidoux deniscarl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 23:49:10 UTC 2007

v4l2-ctl is installed with my new version of MythDora but it does not
support any command that look close to dnr_mode, dnr_spatial or (the most
important if I understand what I read yesterday) dnr_temporal

So, I'm still stuck with ghosts... let me show you:

20 secs video (extracted from a recorded show using the command: ffmpeg -i
2032_20070124180000.mpg -ss 528 -t 20 -target ntsc-dvd -acodec copy -vcodec
copy ~/ghost.mpg )

Video: http://www.deniscarl.com/ghost.mpg (6.18 Megs)
or
Snapshots: