[mythtv-users] mtd dvd rips failing after .20 upgrade, solution

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Thu Jan 25 19:38:42 UTC 2007

> So that points to 1002 as you indicated.  It's possible that I messed some

> things up earlier in my trying to fix the problem.

Yeah, that is the right version, but that just means it tried. If the table
alteration failed for some reason (like that table was crashed) it would
still up the version number.

> If there's anything else I can check I'd be glad to.

I'd be worried if more people were seeing it. The schema update currently
depends on things being perfect. A simple error that would prevent the
actual update but allow the settings table update will make things fail.

You could remove your table alteration, set the DVD schema version to 1001,
and see if it updates correctly this time.

--
Anduin Withers