[mythtv-users] Basic suspend/restore issues

Christian Beer chbeer at web.de
Thu Jan 25 08:48:51 UTC 2007

Hi Ed, others!

I also would like to set up my mythtv-box to use suspend-to-ram/-disk
for faster startup times (you know the WAF? : "we used to have a
simple tv ... switch on and watch ... why does it take so much time
to start??")

Can you direct me to a good howto or something? I have a via epia
MII. Is that board capable of doing s-t-r?

Thanks for your help,
Christian