[mythtv-users] Twinhan problems

Stroller linux.luser at myrealbox.com
Tue Jan 23 19:13:54 UTC 2007

You received no reply because there were no replies.

It's less than 24 hours - if someone who can help you with your
problem only reads the list once per day then they may not have seen
your original message yet. And that's if they haven't missed a day.
And even then they may not immediately have the time to devote to a
reply. So if you _absolutely must_ repost your questions like this,
at least wait 3 or 4 days (and preferably a week).

I'm sorry I don't know enough to help with your problem. If you don't
get any replies here, tho', you might try the linux-dvb list - that's
dedicated to digital TV cards, and it seems to me this problem is
(strictly speaking) outside of Myth.

Stroller