[mythtv-users] Mythbackend Segfault on Delete

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Mon Jan 22 18:06:51 UTC 2007

Gareth:
I tried to enable a stack trace under gdb for mythbackend. I'm not that
familiar with gdb but I assume it's done through the 'bt' command.

I didn't see any change in the crash text:

2007-01-22 10:01:38.147 MainServer::HandleAnnounce Monitor
2007-01-22 10:01:38.147 adding: beryl.pvt as a client (events: 0)
2007-01-22 10:01:38.172 MainServer::HandleQueryRecordings()
                         Couldn't find backend for:
                         curr : "Thu Jan 18 11:35:00 2007"

[Switching to Thread 1182845280 (LWP 5263)]
0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()

I also saw a bunch of '(no debugging symbols found)'. I assume this is because
I am using the atrpms binaries and not compiled source.

Do you have any other thoughts on this crash?

Thanks,
Kirk Bocek