[mythtv-users] Need to buy a graphics card

Damian Surr damian at gingermagic.com
Mon Jan 22 16:07:31 UTC 2007

> I apologize if I missed the beginning of the thread, it is a high-
> traffic list :-)
No problem
>> The 5200 seems to keep cropping up, so I'll try and find a good one of
>> those with the right outputs for the right price.
> That's probably your best bet. the 5200 will do XvMC.
> If you are in the USA you can find them pretty cheap, one example is:
> http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=FP-FX5200-128MB&cat=VCD
I'm in the UK. I think I'll buy from 'ebuyer.com'. Sorry to be a pain,
but could someone who knows what they're doing have a quick look at
these cards and let me know if they'll all work fine? I don't want to
buy the wrong thing.

None of them seem to mention S-Video like the one that Brian posted.