[mythtv-users] 23.7 Moving data to new hardware

YB ydebx2 at free.fr
Sun Jan 21 13:49:35 UTC 2007

I followed the documentation to move the data to my new installation.

<<mysql -u mythtv -pmythtv mythconverg < restore.sql>>

I got a mess because the character set was not the good one. As I live
in France we use extended character set.

Eventually, I find that I have to had some lines at the top and at the
bottom of the file restore.sql. I found that lines into a "*mysqldump*"
file.

If I am right, the documentation have to be updated.

Yves