[mythtv-users] first time compile? (alsa dts passthru)

Jon Boehm boehm100 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 21 08:28:14 UTC 2007

Nick,

Thanks... I'm getting closer.  I used synaptic to install libdtsdev
and libalsadev or something close to those names and I now have 'yes'
next to those items.

Ok, I have two more question about configure.
1) The only other option that I think might be nice to have is XvMC
OpenGL sup.  What should I search for to obtain these dev packages?
I looked of XvMC and I looked for OpenGL but didn't see any overlap.

2) What is bindings_perl exactly?  I have it turned on because it
sound useful but I'm not exactly sure what it would do.

Thanks,
Jon