[mythtv-users] Mythbackend Segfault on Delete

Gareth Glaccum gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Sat Jan 20 21:47:54 UTC 2007

Sorry, mine truned out to be a known easy to fix bug (i.e. update the system
to the patch from last week).
I can't remember, did you provide the stack trace from gdb? Was this a
compiled or an RPM install of Myth?
Can you double check your hosts/nsswitch config an ensure that beryl does
lookup correctly if you think that adding it as a client is an issue? I know
on my system (because I don't read instructions [who does?]) I had the
mistake of localhost.localdomain as my master server (still have this week)
and this caused several nasty communications crashes.
Gareth