[mythtv-users] Fwd: Need MythTV 0.18/FC3/ATRPMs Upgrade Advice

Gareth Glaccum gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Sat Jan 20 21:33:54 UTC 2007

Am not sure how well your upgrade will go, as 3 to 5 is probably a big jump.
However, I upgraded my system (non-myth at the time) from FC4 to FC5 without
any issues whatsoever. I then used atrpms to install myth and everything
seems to have been ok since.
It is a pity that you cannot back your system up and give it a whirl,
upgrading between distro releases is one of the 'it should work' things,
that you never want to try to do until you know someone who has.
Gareth