[mythtv-users] How do I empty a channel's listings?

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Sat Jan 20 05:09:31 UTC 2007

After running mythfilldatabase last night, my HD NBC affiliate (known as
11-1) has the listings for FOX.  At least it did when I went to sleep
last night.  Today it had some NBC listings, but farther out it still
had the Fox listings.

I just ran mythfilldatabase again, and it pushed the Fox listings out
farther (another day).  So I'm wondering how to empty the listings for
that channel so that I can run a mythfilldatabase to refill it.

I'm sure there's a rather unusual SQL statement that can do this, BTW,
but any way that'll work is fine by me...

Thanks,
	-Ian