[mythtv-users] Is this possible?

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 23:59:50 UTC 2007

I think what you describe might be possible.  The way I would do it is to
have a second backend (maybe running on a virtual machine on the original
backend).  It wouldn't be configured as a slave backend.  You would have to
use nuvexport to transfer the recordings to the second backend then
transcode the recordings down to a resolution the xbox can handle.  The xbox
would only interface with the virtual machine backend.