[mythtv-users] mythlcdserver and 2 line LCD display

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Fri Jan 19 16:19:59 UTC 2007

Is there a howto on getting the CrystalFontz 632 to work with mythlcdserver? I
installed one on my MythTV box over a year ago but never got it to work with
mythlcdserver. Instead I have a separate perl script that outputs the date,
time and CPU temp. It would be nice to get it to work with things like xine.

Kirk Bocek