[mythtv-users] Some TV recordings do not allow editing

Fedor Pikus fpikus at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 06:14:49 UTC 2007

For some reason some of my TV recordings do not let me to edit them:
when I hit "e" during playback, nothing happens, no bar on the bottom,
no change. I looked at the "recorded" table using webmin, did not see
any suspitious differences between the recordings which are editable
and the ones which aren't.

This may be relevant: I recently fixed the "cutpoints not saved"
problem which was discussed in this list earlier: the "cutlist" filed
in the "recorded" table was "tinyint(1)", I changed it to "text" as
should be in Myth 0.19. Now I see that the recordings which I can edit
have "cutlist" empty, and recordings which I cannot edit have
"cutlist" set to "0". I changed one of recordings to empty cutlist, it
did not make any difference.

What else could be causing this?

--
Fedor G Pikus (fpikus at gmail.com)