[mythtv-users] PVR350 mpeg decoding without tvout

Justin Luitjens luitjens at cs.utah.edu
Fri Jan 19 04:55:59 UTC 2007

Hi,

My myth box is outputting to my TV using VGA.  I also have a PVR 350 in
my machine.  I was wondering if it was possible to use the PVR350's mpeg
decoder while still using the VGA out?  If I can't would there be major
differences to the picture quality if I used the PVR350's output to go
to my TV?  I heard there were some issues with the PVR350's output
(especially when fast forwarding).  Can anyone tell me what would be the
best way to output to my TV?

Thanks