[mythtv-users] MythWeb question

Matt Hannan mythtvlist at cox.net
Fri Jan 19 04:40:26 UTC 2007

Chris Petersen wrote:
> Matt Hannan wrote:
>
>> I am playing around with the MythWeb a bit.
>> I can get my tunes and videos to play, but when I click on a recorded
>> show I get this error message:
>>
>> An unknown module was specified
>>
>> I get the same error in both Firefox and Konqueror, but IE7 talks about
>> a missing program.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>

> Not until you provide the mythtv/mythweb version, the link itself, and
> verify that you have the apache conf (svn) or .htaccess file (.20)
> configured properly to deal with perl.
>
> -Chris

mythtv-0.20-149.fc5.at
mythtv-backend-0.20-149.fc5.at
mythweb-0.20-149.fc5.at
mod_perl-2.0.2-5.1
https://www.nycnyne.net/mythweb/pl/stream/1056/1169174828

As for
"and verify that you have the apache conf (svn) or .htaccess file (.20)
configured properly to deal with perl"
I do not know what you are looking for.

I found
in my httpd.conf.

And I do not use .htaccess to lock down my mythweb.
I use
<Directory "/var/www/html/mythweb">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
    AuthType Basic
    AuthName "username"
    AuthUserFile /etc/httpd/passwd/httpd-passwords
    Require user hannamj
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from XX.YY.ZZ.
    Satisfy any
</Directory>

If there is more to the mod_perl install than that, I am certainly up
for learning.

Matt