[mythtv-users] Help with MythTv install, please

Jason Barnett jbarnett74 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 04:29:05 UTC 2007

I set gpgcheck=0, reran the install and got the error again.  This time, I
captured it (see below).  After rereading it, it doesn't seem like a
checksum error after all.  Do I need to uninstall something?  I'm not sure
how to interpret this error.  Any help is appreciated.

Transaction Check Error:   file
/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/PIL/GifImagePlugin.py from install of
PIL-1.1.5-7.1.fc6.at conflicts with file from package
python-imaging-1.1.5-6.fc6
  file /usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/PIL/GifImagePlugin.pyc from
install of PIL-1.1.5-7.1.fc6.at conflicts with file from package
python-imaging-1.1.5-6.fc6
  file /usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/PIL/Image.py from install of
PIL-1.1.5-7.1.fc6.at conflicts with file from package
python-imaging-1.1.5-6.fc6
  file /usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/PIL/Image.pyc from install of
PIL-1.1.5-7.1.fc6.at conflicts with file from package
python-imaging-1.1.5-6.fc6
  file /usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/PIL/_imaging.so from install of
PIL-1.1.5-7.1.fc6.at conflicts with file from package
python-imaging-1.1.5-6.fc6
  file /usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/PIL/_imagingft.so from install of
PIL-1.1.5-7.1.fc6.at conflicts with file from package
python-imaging-1.1.5-6.fc6
  file /usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/PIL/_imagingtk.so from install of