[mythtv-users] Winmyth

GARETH GLACCUM gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Thu Jan 18 15:09:00 UTC 2007

Hi Mikkel,
  Off the topic a bit
  I tried to subscribe to your site earlier in the week. I had a feature request to suggest for your program. One thing that I think would be very good to add, is an always on top feature (couldn't find it if it is there). If I remember corectly, setting z-order to -1 sets this on MS windows, and should be a relatively easy thing to add (checkbox style or something similar). I am willing to try and help out on any coding work etc. but at the moment my time would be too limited to support a full porting of the code I think (depending on how clean it is).
  Gareth

Mikkel Bystrup Stensgaard <mikkel at sudu.dk> wrote:

It is meant as a alternative for certain things that is nice to do in an
application-style interface ;)

\Mikkel
http://www.sudu.dk/mythtvplayer/