[mythtv-users] unsuccessful in getting nvidia graphics driver to work

Sreeram Kumar Sreeramkumar at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 04:45:54 UTC 2007

  I installed per Jared's instruction on hos homepage
myth on FC5. I installed nvidia-graphics driver 8776
and when I did init 5, it tried to get the x going but
suddenly my viewsonic lcd monitor comes out and says
out of range. My kernel is 2.6.18-1.2257.fc5smp. I am
using a core2duo E6300 cpu with GEForce 7600GS
graphics card. Appreciate any help in getting this

Do You Yahoo!?