[mythtv-users] mythrename.pl renames my .avi to .nuv

Christophe Zwecker doc at zwecker.de
Mon Jan 15 18:50:52 UTC 2007

Brad DerManouelian wrote:

> Not the most efficient way, but certainly the easiest to keep avi
> extensions would be to add this line after 385:
> 	$suffix = ".avi" if ( $out =~ /\.avi$/i );

hmm still the same, mythrename changed .avi to .nuv ...
you sure about the syntax ?

I notice if I change the filename back to .avi and rerun mythrename its
stays, if I change the basename table entry in the database to .avi
aswell it again changes filename and basename entry to .nuv...

thx for your help

Christophe Zwecker
Koppel 96
20099 Hamburg