[mythtv-users] PVR-350 TV-out + TV-sound

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 14:28:23 UTC 2007

Did you check the setting "Use the pvr-350's tv out / MPEG decoder" under
utilities setup::setup::tv settings::playback?  It sounds like you have the
pvr-350 configured for the X server output but not for hardware playback.

If you have the pvr-350 setup correctly then you will get sound from mpeg
video playback only from the pvr-350 and you will get all other sound
(mp3's, mythvieo playback, transcoded playback, etc) from your soundcard.