[mythtv-users] MythTV 20 UPNP troubleshooting

Joel Newcomb joelnewcomb at verizon.net
Sat Jan 13 21:11:49 UTC 2007

Hi all, looking for methods of testing the UPNP server in Myth. I bought
a Dlink DSM520 and want to view my recorded Myth video. Scanning with
the DSM does not show the Myth box. My sons XP machine streams using MS
connect to DS520 out of the box without problems. Is their a way to
directly scan for UPNP servers to test my progress?
As I understand it the .21 of Myth will tweak server responses and maybe
solve my problem. However I have not the skills to patch my .20. Any
pointers would be welcomed.