[mythtv-users] Is there a way to sign up for a SINGLE daily digest

Dave Sherohman esper at sherohman.org
Sat Jan 13 18:08:26 UTC 2007

On Fri, Jan 12, 2007 at 07:25:55PM -0500, Rusty Lingenfelter wrote:
> I thought that was what I signed up for, but I am get 6-7-8 digests a day. Is there a different option to get a SINGLE digest per day. Thanks.

I do not believe so.  The list headers and footer indicate that this
list is handled by the Mailman software, which sends out digests when
the digest reaches a certain size, with a second setting for the minimum
digest frequency.  If the size threshold is reached 6, 7, or 8 times a
day, then digests will go out 6, 7, or 8 times a day.  I'm pretty sure
the only way to reduce that frequency is to convince the list's admin(s)
to increase the size threshold for digests; it's not configurable on a
per-subscriber basis.

--
I would rather be exposed to the inconvenience attending too much Liberty
than those attending too small degree of it.