[mythtv-users] Digital Cable STB Channel Listings setup

Dave Bower dbower at mesd.k12.or.us
Sat Jan 13 03:45:17 UTC 2007

I have 2 Hauppauge PVR-150's One of which has the "IRRemoteBlaster"
which came with it.

Video0 is the PVR-150 with the IR blaster.
Video1 is another PVR-150

My goal is to set it up that Video0 is the default card to watch TV and
record on when it is not in use watching tv etc..

I am confused on how to get the channel lineups set for the 2 video
cards so that video0 uses the channel listings for digital cable and the
STB is controlled by the PVR-150's IRBlaster .  However when I designate
the card to use a digital cable listings and tune it to channel 3 I get
no signal from the STB... It only seems to work when I designate the
Video0 card to have the analog cable listings... but then I cannot use
the digital program information to set recordings etc..

Thanks...
Dave